Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I have been lurking around, reading some blogs. Some have been interesting, other not so. I have started this blog so that I can start leaving comments on some other blogs. I might start posting some of my ramblings. I'll see how it goes.

For now... let me introduce myself. I am Pgh Knight (here in this world) but you can just call me Knight. It seems as though I have gone through many phases in my life of almost 40 years. I guess this is my responsible one.

I returned to school, after a long time away and got my law degree. So now I work as a lawyer. I live in a small apartment that I have out grown, but can't seem to get up the ambition to move. I have been considering it though.

I am single and straight, have been in a number of relationships, depending on how you define the word. Wouldn't mind being in a relationship now, but can't seem to find one (another story for another day...)

That is all I have for now as I am at work & should actually be working. I will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home