Monday, October 03, 2005

This weekend is over... just a few thoughts...

I played golf on Saturday morning with one of the partners from my firm. Now, I don’t play “boss golf”, I play to win. I had him by 8 strokes on the front 9. He started making a move on the back. I in turn started pressing... got out of my rhythm. Opened the door, but he couldn’t walk through... took him by 11 overall.

This partner is an ok guy. He’s a boss, sort of, so I have to be nice, but not generally the kind of guy I would hang out with. Besides, he cheats at golf.

Anyway, my usual golf opponent has been MIA lately, I’m not sure why. He cop’d an attitude a few weeks ago on 16 and hasn’t been the same since. I would like him to get over it, whatever it is. Nice days are drawing to a close for the year & don’t want to waste them.

Yesterday was boring. Got up at 5AM (cuz I just always do, can’t help it) Did my laundry, or at least most of it. Watched TV. I put the sports on in the afternoon. Between football games, I went to the store and bought items I needed for hulushki. (It turned out really good, btw) Stopped at my little local bar for a few Miller Lites and some conversation & called it a day.

I must say, I would have preferred to golf with, I’ll call him AC.

Also, I miss D. She was a friend, whom I work with who golfed well & was pretty cool to hold & talk to also. I tried to make it more, but she said no. So now we don’t hang out, oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home