Friday, March 24, 2006

The Upcoming Weekend

This is shaping up to be a really boring weekend.

I now have to cover a deposition in Beaver county (yes, that's right... I said Beaver) at 2:30 P.M. Who the heck, schedules a depo at 2:30 P.M. on a freak'n Friday!!! Anyway, that means I probably won't get all the exhibits together for my MSJ done today. Looks like I'll be working this weekend. I have to replace the front brake pads on my parents car in the morning, then I will likely stop in town an my way home to finish my work. That then means I gotta do all my domestic stuff Sunday (laundry, cleaning & food shopping).

Plus, the weather is gonna suck.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Good Rev said...

Well, hell, Knight (that's you son), I hate those f'ing (i'm being nice here, cos it's you) Friday afternoon depos too, and I'm not even a lawyer!

Thanks for the shout out, you are one cool lawyer dude.

The Doctor Of Divinity has spoken.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

5:09 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

You're in a great mood

9:36 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

How can you tell???

9:44 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I don't think I could EVER look at going to a place named 'Beaver County' as a bad thing.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

you have never seen the place!!! I have to drive through Moon Township to get to Beaver!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I'd find me a Beaver on the Moon, if I were you.

Two great things! Like killing two birds with one stone.

Holy Shit, Ms. NotALady. I so need to visit Big Bonelick! I don't think I'd stop talking about that trip for days, squeezing in as many possible opportunities to say Big Bonelick as humanly possible.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home