Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madenss Begins!!!


Well, it's almost time!!! Let the games begin!!!


I have my picks in. I do 4 brackets. 2 with serious picks. 1 I call my "Pitt Goes All the Way" bracket. This is because, just in case they make it, I want to be able to say I picked them & cheer my ass off. Then I do 1 I call my "Upset Special", which speaks for itself.

I will have the CBS Sports Line, live Scoring Page up on my computer the rest of the day. The first game is...

Seton Hall (#10) v. Wichita State (#7)


... Gotta cheer for the fellow Big East Team (that would be Seton Hall for the those who do not know). It is gonna be tough, and Knight means TOUGH, for any team playing a Big East team in this tournament.

Anyone wishing to engage in some basketball banter, please feel free to leave comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

OK... (let the trash talking begin)

UK fans are DREAMING this year!!!

If, and I mean IF, the cats (notice the lower case "c") make it past the 1st round. What do they get for their trouble... UCONN. The Huskies!!! BIG EAST ROCKS!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Serves me right for talking shit, Seton Hall is down 16 at the half!!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Seton Hall loses by 20 freak'n points!!!

(shows what I know... or don't know!!!)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home