Friday, March 10, 2006



THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I can't wait for this weekend. It is going to be in the mid-60s & clear tomorrow (might even hit 70!!!) That means the first day of golf season is here.

I have made a tee time at a golf course called Birdsfoot. It is a pretty nice track. In the summer, it is $55 for 18 & a cart. But, a special this weekend... $39!!! Wooo Hoooo!!! Plus, if you know the super secrete password, you get a free hotdog at the turn. That means I should have plenty of cash left over for drinking after.

As it will be the first time out this year, I am not expecting to score very well. But, I bought 2 new wedges that I am dying to try.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend.

(btw these are photos from the Birdsfoot web site)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Hi Blue: Thanks for the comment. It was pretty good.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home