Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Hi... This week has been interesting.

Monday- I got my year end review & bonus.

Tuesday- I worked a 1/2 day. Then had holiday lunch with one of the litigation groups in which I practice. It was nice. I had crab cakes & drank.

Today- I will work a 1/2 day, then have holiday lunch with one of the other litigation groups in which I practice. I fully anticipate more drinking.

Tomorrow- I will work another 1/2 day. Then we have the whole office Christmas party. It will be a sit-down thing at a local hotel. There will certainly be drinking.

Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday- OFF.... Ok... 3 guesses what one of the major things I will be doing?????


Oh... Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this but especially, Roxi, gigi, ell, stacy and blue- you all have made me feel welcome on blogger (sorry if I forgot anyone... I'm not the brightest bulb with all this drinking). Also, I noticed Blue deleted her blog. I hope she has a merry Christmas & continues to tell me her law school stories.

2 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

sounds like my kind of week . . . crab cakes, uuummm! and let's not forget the drinking! you have a great holiday too, knight! have one for me!

1:58 PM  
Blogger ell said...

hey knight, where you been? just wanted to say happy new year!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home