Thursday, December 08, 2005

OK, here it is 2:15 PM & I’m in the office, but just can’t work.

Me & one of my bosses (yes there are many...) drove out by the airport, to Quaker Steak & Lube for wings. It’s a good 20-25 min drive from downtown. We ate a ton of wings & drank some beer. We wrote it off as a strategy meeting. My primary boss is “working from home today” (ie... off). I am lacking so much motivation it is unbelievable!!! I have spend more time on this blog thing today than I have the last 2 weeks.

At least my office is near the back door... if I time it right, I can sneak out the back door & no one will know...

I hope it snows some much tonight I can’t work tomorrow too!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Well, not enough snow to justify not coming to work. I did come in a bit late though... signed in at 7:00AM

4:23 AM  
Blogger ell said...

quaker steak and lube? i'm not even gonna ask.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home