Monday, November 21, 2005

The weekend was pretty good. My friend M was back in town. She has ben in training in the middle of nowhere Indiana for work. We met up for some drinks Friday. Saturday, I didn’t do much. Laundry, food shopping, that kind of stuff. Then went out for a beer to watch the Penn State football game. Sunday, went to the Creek to watch the Steeler game. They got their butts kicked.

This week is turning out crazy... I have to drive to Altoona PA (about 2 hours) for depositions in another tractor trailer death case. That will be an all day ordeal. Wednesday, I am supposed to have a products liability litigation strategy session/lunch (a.k.a. drinking session that I can bill for) however, with being in Altoona all day tomorrow, I might not be able to go. A big explosion case in Michigan is heating up a bit...

If I don’t make it back to blog-world before Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a great holiday.

6 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

i had an "all theatre" weekend. friday's show was excellent, saturday's was the pits! good thing i didn't drag gigi to that one, she would have killed me! you have a great turkey day too!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope all of you have great Thanksgivings also.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

So, you think you're Steelers will beat the Bengals again next Sunday or what? What wager we talking about this time? ;-)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Stacy: we can talk about it after the game tonight.

BTW... your Bengals played well v. the Ravens yesterday.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

As if the Steelers have a chance against the Colts tonight. The way it is looking, they'll have an undefeated season.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Stacy: If I were a true gambling man, I would have to bet on the Colts.

However, that being said, it would not completely surprise me if the Steelers were to pull out a win.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home