Monday, November 07, 2005

The trip was kinda boring. The boss I went with would not go golfing or to the strip-club. The hotel was VERY nice, but kinda expensive. ($8.25 for a Miller Lite bottle) Thank god work was paying.

Get this... I had some kinda of allergic reaction to something. I woke up Thursday morning with a massive sinus headache. I had to take some pills, that when mixed with drinks at the reception after the first day of meetings, made me call it a day early. What a big loser am I??? Lose on Southbeach & I go & crash around 11PM???

All in all, it was nice to get out of town for a few days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

We saw some damage in the cab ride from the airport. The area in & around Southbeach was fine and everything seemed to be in working order.

The word I got from some of the locals was that they fixed all the big money areas first.

12:03 PM  
Blogger ell said...

welcome back! sorry your trip was less than perfect. sometimes there really is no place like home.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

NYCG- Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Southbeach does seem like a fun place. I need to try it for vacation rather than work sometime.

ell- thanks. Glad to be back, sort of.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home