Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I tried the google your name and needs, as I saw on some other blogs.... this is what came up:

Greg Needs a Friend (can’t we all?)

Greg needs to do right now (do what?)

Greg needs a new backhand (I have played my share of racquetball, but it has been a while)

Greg needs to take stock of his situation (true...)

Greg needs to set up a more extensive experiment (It’s ALIVE!!!)

Greg needs to find a conservative middle-ground strategy that provides globalization (?)

Greg needs to be occupied and employed (Occupied, maybe, but employed? Is there something you are not telling me?)

Greg needs another arm (What would I do with 3? masturbate more, while smoking and operating the remote control?)

Greg needs to do something about his evil twin. (I am a Gemini after all)

Greg needs to spend time reading some of our ancient texts (I thought I spent too much time reading as it was?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home