Monday, October 17, 2005

Another uneventful weekend.

Saturday, I did laundry early. Got a hair cut. Then did a little shopping. Later, I friend called & we played 18 holes of golf. I didn’t play real well, but did finish with a par on #18, which was nice.

We then went to the local bar to watch some college football. Penn State was playing Michigan & the Notre Dame v. USC game was on. We had a few beers, then my friends M & BB stopped by. BS’d with them for a bit, but started getting a buzz. Went home & called it a night.

Sunday. Watched TV till it was time to go over to my parent’s place for a B-Day party for my cousin L. Watched the Steelers lose to Jacksonville & ate all day. Then went home, stopping at local bar for 2 beers to help relax.

Than was it!!! I really needs some more interesting things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home