Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More redundant discovery....

Everyone has this image in their head from TV of what it is like to be a lawyer. Well, let me tell you, TV got it wrong!!!

I am the first one in the office this morning, as usual. I am a few minutes later today because I stayed up until the Steelers (who won, BTW) game was over. Sitting on my chair is more discovery in a really big case in another state. Let me say that again... MORE F-ING Discovery!!! Basically the same discovery they have sent 4 times before, just reworded slightly. They are pissing me off!!! I am half tempted to file a Motion for a Protective Order so that if this is all they got to ask... the same questions over & over, we don't have to respond.

So I jump on the computer, even before getting my first cup of joe, and bang out some very curt answers and objections.

Sometimes I wish we could all just get along... ya know what I mean?

5 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

not quite as exciting as boston legal, now is it?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Actually, I wouldn’t know... I’ve never watched the show. I never watch any lawyer shows/movies.

1:14 PM  
Blogger ell said...

tell me you never saw l.a. law back in the day? still would love to know what a venus butterfly is.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

I never watched LA Law, but have seen my share of Law & Order though. I tend not to enjoy the entertainment value of such shows now. I over analyze the procedure and the law, I cna't help it. If I want to think about that stuff, I'll come in the office and bill for it.

4:18 AM  
Blogger ell said...

ok, so you can't get into the legal shows, too much like work. got it. you ought to try nip/tuck - now that's a hot one. watched it once and i'm hooked.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home