Monday, October 10, 2005

Good news about the post below.

I was able to convince the court on Friday to keep the annuities in place for the little girl. It made my day & the insurance company I was working for was very pleased as well (see... insurance companies aren’t all bad, well sometimes anyway).

Another weekend has been here and gone. You may notice, I don’t blog of the weekend. Hell, I don’t even have internet at home.

Saturday was definitely a lazy day. I was a bit hung over as I blew off the rest of the day Friday, after court & drank. I did get up pretty early and ran to the store to get some food to cook. It was a cold & rainy day so I decided to make some chicken soup with matzo balls. Between cooking and napping, I watched sports. The matzo balls turned out fantastic.

I then ran down to the local bar, to give some books to P. He’s a retired guy who just reads books & drinks at the bar. The public library near his house is closed for a while, so I have been keeping him supplied with books. He was gone when I stopped, but I drank a few beers and chatted. Later, when I was home, M called and wanted me to meet her for a few beers & watch the Penn State v. Ohio State football game. I went down and watched the game. Penn State won. She asked me if I want to golf with her, her sister & her friend Donna. Now, she has been trying to fix me up with Donna for some time now, but I’m always like “no.” It turns out she is pretty cute & a good golfer too. (you can tell I accepted)

Sunday was golfing with the girls, mentioned above. It was overcast & a little chilly, but not a bad day all in all. We drank too much. (do you see a theme developing here?)

Lastly, tonight the Steelers play on Monday Night Football v. San Diego. I think the Steelers are in trouble for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home