Monday, October 24, 2005

This weekend was fairly uneventful again...

Saturday was a rainy & cold day. I used this opportunity to clean my little apartment. I did the laundry early, then hit the Dollar General store for cleaning supplies. (these places are great for this stuff... even got a new mop) Then I hit the store for some food shopping. I needed to buy some special things for Sunday. Some friends planned on celebrating M’s birthday (belated). I was going to make some mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat.

So after the housework was over, I went to Local Bar to have a beer with P and give him more books. T was working, she hasn’t been there in a few weeks, being fired. However, the owners decided she wasn’t stealing after all. She has her share of problems, but dishonesty isn’t one of them.

Anyway, I went home after the Pitt game. Then I got a call from M’s younger sister. She said M went to the hospital with chest pains. Everything was ok, but they were keeping her for observation. Well, that killed the plans to watch the football game & have dinner. So we just hit Local Bar for the game. M was released from the hospital in time to see the 2d half of the game with us. We then went to BB’s to try to do the dinner anyway. I did make the mushrooms & they were good. Drank a little too much beer though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home