Tuesday, November 01, 2005


I have a bunch of stuff to finish before I leave the office today, as my flight to Miami leave tomorrow at 8:30 AM. I have to try to finish a deposition summary, get out some discovery, etc.

The Steelers won a close game last night on Monday Night Football. They were supposed to beat the crap out of the Ravens (who I call the “Real Browns”) It was much closer than anyone expected, but they still won!!!

But, here is the really good part... I won $100 on the office block pool!!! The timing couldn’t have been better. That should cover a couple lap dances that I was having trouble trying to figure out how to put on my expense account (just kidding). Seriously, it is always nice to have a few extra bucks in your pocket for a trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for the encouragement, but honestly, I’m not really a big fan of lap dances. I can’t see spending money to have a beautiful girl, who I have no chance of sleeping with, give an erection, then leave. If I wanted to torture myself, I could just stab myself in the eye with my pen...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Now that sounds good!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

preferably the “relieving” will not be in a Loraina Bobbit sort-of way

10:47 AM  
Blogger ell said...

have a good trip! and congrats on your winnings. forget the lap dances and go for the jamesons!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home