Thursday, October 27, 2005












Next Wednesday I leave for Florida for a few days allegedly for a work related convention.

I am staying at the Loews Hotel on Southbeach in Miami. See the photos above. I plan to be sitting in one of those lounge chairs with bikini clad waitress bringing me frozen drinks.

We have a 6pm reception "meet-n-greet" to attend on that first day. The next 2 days are scheduled full of seminars-n-stuff... think I'll be attending... HA!!! I am specifically being sent there to be social & try to network some new clients. Can anyone be social at a seminar?... I don't think so!!! I will be hitting the cocktail parties and the bars...

As an additional bonus, I am working on the boss I am going with to spring for a round of golf at Doral Golf Resort- The Blue Monster!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Well, this trip is for work. When I plan my next trip for fun, I will consider inviting ell or you...

OK???

10:30 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I like to call it networking, not really working.

If I know the boss I'll be there with, he will be in his room, calling the Mrs. by like 7:30...

I, on the other hand, will be loose in Southbeach on an expense account, whoo hoo!!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger ell said...

nice pix . . . i'm SO jealous! reminds me of my "work" trip to vegas last year. they didn't take me this year, i think they were afraid i wouldn't come back.

p.s. tks g!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

gigi: you're the one that choose the conjunction "or"... I would be ppleased to spend time with both of you.

ell: don't be too jealous, remember they just got hit with a hurricane!!!

Pieces of me & Roximoon: Thanks for stopping by. The more the merrier!!!

4:06 AM  
Blogger ell said...

double the trouble??!!!!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home