Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I was tagged by gigi on this:


What were you doing ten years ago?

I was attending the University of Pittsburgh, doing a dual major of Philosophy & Psychology, with a Music minor.

What were you doing one year ago?

Working at this same job, in this same deary city.

What were you doing yesterday?

Reading deposition transcripts, talking to a psychiatric expert on damages, settled a major tractor trailer accident case. Then drinking beer.

Five snacks you enjoy.

1. Chocolate

2. Cookies-preferably home-made wedding cookies

3. Nachos & Cheese

4. Cheese of all kinds

5. potato chips

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.

There are many... a bunch of us were singing songs along with the performer last Saturday night at the Creek (his name was Bucky), I will list some that I sang along with that night...

1. If you could read my mind- Gordon Lightfoot

2. Southern Cross- CSN

3. Desperado- Eagles

4. Please come to Boston- David Logins

5. I can’t really remember... I got a little drunk!!!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Payoff my crushing school loans

2. Get my parents a new house

3. Build myself a house

4. Give a little to my dead-beat brother

5. Take a group of friends golfing at Pebble Beach.

Five bad habits.

1. Smoking

2. Drinking

3. Chasing young girls

4. Chasing ladies

5. Chasing women

Five things you like doing

1. Golfing

2. Cooking

3. Reading

4. Drinking

5. Traveling

Five things you would never wear again

1. Speedo type swimming suits

2. a bellman uniform

3. a cook’s uniform

4. my heart on my sleeve

5. that leather suit thing... oh never mind :) (jk!!!)

Five favorite toys.

I think we really need to define toys... but I will give it a shot

1. are golf clubs a toy?

2. if they are, then I would list fishing rods too

3. I have the jamm’n-est Hot Wheels track set-up

4. a wiffle ball bat & ball

5. game boy advanced


I didn’t tag five other as requested cuz I really don’t have blog friends to tag.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by Blue.

I hope the school work is going well.

Mid-way 2L... Evidence? Corps? Tax? ConLaw? Secured transactions? Neg Inst? E's & T's?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

You can officially consider me a blog friend you chick chaser you. :-)

4:40 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Believe me Stacy... I'm all talk!!!

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home