Monday, December 05, 2005

This weekend was pretty unproductive, even for me.

Saturday, I wanted to spend some time with my friend M. Her father died last Monday. She had to drive back from training in Indiana Tuesday. I went down to spend some time with her Wednesday, but was in trial, so it was limited. Anyway, Saturday, I helped her with some paperwork, them we set to drinking. We went to the little local bar I’ve mentioned before, the Creek. The crowd was the usual. T, the bartender, got a little drunk after her shift & was showing everyone her boobs. The floor show can be worth the price of admission. All that said, M was ok. Her dad had been very sick for a long while and, despite the pain of losing a parent, she was happy he was with his wife again.

Well, M & I had discussing playing this indoor virtual reality golf in the morning. But there was a little too much hangover going around. We ended up at the Creek again by the time the Steelers game came on. Bobby B was there & T was tending bar again, but no boob shots, at least while I was there. I had a couple beers but was not on the mood to drink. (go figure...)

So, I talked smack to Goofy Ass Emotional Chick, Stacy over the Bengals-Steelers match-up. The Steelers lost to the better team. Carson Palmer & Rudi Johnson played great. The Steelers had too many turnovers & let them have good field position on special teams. The only good things for the Steelers was the defensive back field played very good, including shutting down Chad Johnson. It looks likely I will need to wear a Carson Palmer Jersey on my blog to satisfy my bet with Stacy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

yes Roxi... it was a hum dinger... Kinda boring, but I was glad to spend time with my friend when she needed it.

My ability to recover from a a solid 8 hour shift at the bar ain't what it used to be :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

Looks like the Bengals have offically won the AFC too. Better get that Carson Palmer jersey out! :-) (Although the Bengals won yesterday they played like shit and should have won over the Browns by a hell of a lot more points than just 3).

I love winning!!!! :-)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home