Monday, January 09, 2006


Hi everyone...


I have been really busy at work since the holidays.

I am really hoping for a much better year than 2005. Plenty of things changed this past year. I made a new year’s resolution that I would try to be healthier and more productive.

Yesterday, I was in Cincinnati for the playoff game between the Bengals & the Steelers. It was lots of fun. I have a friend who works for a company in Batesville Indiana. They were bringing a group in from Pittsburgh to see the game for marketing. They had an extra ticket, that I got to use. They even brought us in on the company lear jet!!! I have never been in one of those before... It was fun. The Steeler won which made it even better.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and have a wonderful year in 2006!!!

I will try to be around more this week!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

Darn Steelers. :-(

7:46 AM  
Blogger ell said...

welcome back, knight, i missed you! here's to a great 2006! starting it off with a ride in a lear jet can't be half bad!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Stacy: The whole 1st half, there were some many people yelling "who-dey" at me... (I had to wear that steelers shirt) but, they were kinda quite by the end... some even left early...

:-)

ell: It was fun, I never did that before. That is the only way to travel! The game was over around 730, we droppped off some others in Hunnington WV, I still made it home in Pittsburgh by 1030...

9:55 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Blue: good job on the tax grade. Just remember, after the first year... "gimme a B, and I'm home free", also, "three-ohhh and Im good to go..."

No jet-setter here, more like a jet-tag-a-long !!!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

Good game again today. I guess if someone had to win, I suppose it's only right that the Steelers win over the Colts.

Please tell Ben to shave his face though. He's starting to look like a caveman.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home