Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good Morning

Well, today is gonna be like my Friday.

Yep, that's right... not go'n into the office tomorrow. I am playin' in the CPCU Golf Outing. I like playing in this outing. It is about 15 min from my place. I can actually sleep in (for me). It is a smaller outing. However, it is the same day as the firm picnic. I will probably not attend the picnic. It is held on the other side of town. This outing will run till about 4 or 5. I am not going to drive through downtown, in the teeth of rush hour, after a few beers... not a good idea.

10 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

WOO HOOO I'm first!!!

Morning and booo for being off tomorrow

3:39 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Goog morning and you better slow down too much excitment in one day isn't good for you!
;)

4:20 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

KJ: I'm not exactly "off", still a work realted thing... but, golf & beer for work is a good thing.

MX: I'll try to maintian controll.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Morning Knight!
I do hope you are "lucky" enough
to have good day! LOL

5:10 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi Blessed. Me too!!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm not going to work tomorrow either. I am going to my in-laws though. That's a bit like work. Have fun glofing!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Hey it's like a Friday for me too... Mr. Lily and his buddies are all heading out for a fishing weekend and I have the house to meself! YAY! UNFriday for Everyone!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

fuck
I forgot to change that back to me.. I guess I'm still a s'more

7:53 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Good Morning Knight. So your going to have a little skip day today huh? Well you work hard enough so go out and enjoy it! Have a great weekend

7:59 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I want a Friday off too! *pout

Have fun and good luck on the course! Wishing you lots of Birdies and Bogies! (lol, 'wishing you birdies' *giggle)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home