Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Noth'n Really To Post About

Yep, that's right. I got noth'n really interesting to post about. I think I may be in a blog lull... My posts are not all that interesting anyway, so you are not missing much.

The only thing I have on my mind right now is that I am joining a country club. As most of you know, I like to golf a bit. This club is very close to home and the course is pretty nice. They are having some "late season" specials, so the price is pretty good. I will be able to play unlimited golf. The down side of that is I will be playing the same course all the time. They also have social events, which might be some fun, depending on how the crowd is. I can always bring my own friends too. Plus, there is the swimming pool, tennis courts, weight room, sauna... all that kind of stuff.

We'll see.

Ok, so I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment, and belong to a country club. I'm weird, but I'd rather spend my money doing things rather than having things. Does that make sense?

20 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Country Club parties?
WHOO HOO!!!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOLD YOU MY FEELINGS ON THIS. DO IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN. YOU ARE SINGLE. GO FOR IT!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Of course that makes perfect sense. Jenn's right.. do it while you can.

Happy Tuesday!
I'm bored.
Now tell me what you're wearing.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

You know, I love to go swimming!
Actually, I live right down the street from a pool and I haven't even been there yet!

6:25 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Hey if you can do it and want to why not?

6:31 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX: are you being sarcastic?

Jenn: I know, we already talked about it. Party???

Lily: I posted on your blog.

DNA: I hope to make use of everything there.

Erika: Need ice???

6:34 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

save a weekend for me next summer!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

You have no "ties" so to speak. and you can do it if ya want right? So go do it for heavens sake. Thne have fun.

8:20 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

DZ: you coming to the states next summer??? We'll golf!!! If you make it to Pittsburgh, we will play on me!!!

If we play our cards right, might be able to sneak you out on Oakmont. (it might be hard to sneak you anywhere, but we can give it a try LOL)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

What, me sacrcastic?

Never!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Makes perfect sense to me. Plenty smart, too!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks Green Eyes.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Afternoon Knight!
Have you seen my blog today? Tee hee.

12:09 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Is Dzer coming over here??

3:38 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

KJ: He said "save a weekend for me next summer"... I take that for what it's worth. I would like to golf with the DZ.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Hellooooo....

taps on screen

anyone there?
Hey slacker... make with the post.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Sorry Lily... just a little busy today.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Busy? but I'm frothing at the mouth to read a new post...

*snort*

ok I'm over caffeinated... somebody hose me down

7:54 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Do you have any ice I can borrow?

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home