Sunday, August 06, 2006

My do-nuth’n Saturday

My do-nuth’n Saturday turned out pretty well.

It started out pretty slow. I did couple loads of laundry. Yes, now I have plenty-o-socks clean for like the next 3 weeks. I even washed my sheets.

I went to the store and bought some supplies.

When I can back, I made a tuna casserole for dinner later. Shrimp salad for lunch. And, lastly, a Devils Food cake mix. I just love that with Cool Whip on top.

My friend Bobby B called me to meet him at Flynn’s for a couple beers around 4PM. The usual crowd was there. Gary & his wife M, who works with the girl Michele I am trying to “date” and a few others. (And, yes... M thinks I am charming, no matter what MX says on the subject!!!) She was giving me some more inside scoop on Michele.

Later, these 3 regulars came in, just back from golfing. We BS’d about golf a while & before you know it, I was invited to play today at Craig’s country club, Churchill Valley, a place I have always wanted to play. I have to be there today at 10AM. Pretty cool…

So, all-in-all, it worked out good.


*GOLF EDIT*.... DZ... if you're out there, I'd like your thoughts. First, in the past, I never really hit the long irons well. 2 years ago, I switched to a Taylor Made #3 Rescue club, for my 3 iron. I hit it pretty well, but tend to swing a little too hard for it. Well, this year, I have been striking my irons pretty darn well, so I am thinking of putting the 3 iron back in the bag. What do you think?

Have a good Sunday.

6 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

Personally, I leave my long irons at home and stick with trouble woods ... do what ya feel LOL

4:32 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I never said you WEREN'T charming...I just said that you weren't charming with me...*tear*

5:33 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

have fun golfing... I think I'll sit on the patio and snooze... it's a lazy Sunday around here...

8:51 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Sounds like your having fun after all. Glad to hear some laundry got done. I just finished mine now to put it away! sigh. Always something isnt it?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Happy Sunday to you! May you have a birdie day!

11:28 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I'm just glad the sock situation is taken care of now

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home