Monday, September 04, 2006

The Long Weekend

Well, the long weekend is almost over.

Basically, I have done what most of you would think.... golfing & drinking.

Nothing all that interesting to report. Today, I am going to try to golf early, then go to my cousin's place in the North Hills where we will have a cookout for my Mom's Birthday. It should be pretty calm. Other than that, I still need to clean out my kitchen so that the workers can get in there to start working on it.

It looks pretty slow in blogland, but I still would like to wish everyone a happy Labor Day... be safe & have fun... (KJ wear your white pants today... it's the last day, LOL)

7 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

golf on!!

I played today and sucked on the front nine but made up for it on the back.

have a great rest of the weekend.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

You got 14 hours left for the white pants!

7:29 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Ha Ha.........thanks for the reminder.

I'm so going to wear them at 12:01 am just to annoy you........with white shoes and a white purse.

I will break the fashion code even though it goes against everything I believe in, just to annoy :)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hey DZ.

Hi MX.

Wear away I say... it won't bother me a bit KJ.

5:20 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

So I take it the rain missed you? Glad to hear you had a great weekend. See ya Tuesday

8:12 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Morning! Shaping up to be another dreary day in the Burgh.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

HI! I had a weekend of relatives... recovery will be slow.

Happy Mondayish Tuesday!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home