Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekend Plans


It's time for the weekend again. There are a few things on the table...

Tonight, is the baseball game. Well, not just a baseball game, but this work related marketing event tailgate party. They have rented an entire parking lot and brought in a caterer. Last year it was pretty laid-out. Also, it is a fireworks night... but not a regular fireworks night, but what they call "SkyBlast"... they shoot fireworks off barges in the river, but also off bridges & the tops of buildings... it's better than the Fourth of July. Should be kinda neat. Also, there is a Steelers pre-season game, but I don't know if I'll get to see any of it.

As for Saturday & Sunday, I have a standing invitation to golf with C at the club. Plus, I really have to be a little domestic, at some point. I, once again, have a sink full of dirty dishes & a dishwasher full of clean ones... the vacuum cleaner needs to be run... stuff like that. Lastly, it has been a while since I drove up to see my Mom & Dad... so I will probably do that at some point as well.

That's about it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

12 Comments:

Blogger GAB said...

Good Morning Knight! Wow you have a very busy weekend ahead of you! Have fun!

3:26 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Fireworks are so romantic

Happy Friday

3:44 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Good morning Gab... not too busy, I hope to have some fun.

Happy Friday to you KJ... you're right, they are romantic, just wish I had some one to share the evening with.

Any takers?

4:36 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

THE CLUB see you said it!
Next comes plaid shorts and izods and loafers without socks.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'D GO BUT... WELL, YOU KNOW.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I said it MX... but, no plaid shorts. The only shirts I wear are Claiborne for Men, so the Izods are out. Loafers without socks??? Not likely (but maybe mandlas with socks LOL)

JENN: Yea... I know. You have a great weekend too!!!!

5:34 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Knight I would love to share fireworks with you but unfortunally Im to far away. I get my share of fireworks on my birthday(7/4)andways I'll be with you in thought!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

good morning....sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead...have a great one.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Good Mornin!

sounds like a fun filled weekend... except for the domestic bullshit... if only you had some laundry to do... THEN it could be fun.

Cheers!

is it happy hour yet?

9:34 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Have a great weekend. Go have fun. The place will stay dirty until you come back.

1:44 PM  
Blogger ell said...

have fun sweetie.

sounds like i need to get that french maid outfit on and come on over....

;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

sounds like it will be a very event-filled and fun weekend ... and you deserve it, pard ...

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home