Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Report

Good morning bloggers.

The weekend was pretty good.

Played golf with M at Churchill Saturday. I didn't play real well. New course and all... but the weather was beautiful and the course was beautiful, so it was a good day. After, we drank in the Grill with C & his wife. They are pretty cool, but I'm still not sure how to take them. We watched the beginning of the Steelers game there. After a bit, we went up to Flynn's... to see if Bobby B was there. He wasn't, but Michele was. Said said she didn't call me to go out cuz her plane got in late from St. Louis... I was like "yea... whatever." Anyway, we hung out there a while... then C called and said to come back to the club for the Jazz show on the Patio. I thought: what the hell, I'm paying for the club, might as well use it? The music was very good, but the crowd leaved a lot to be desired. There was a lot of what I will call "country clubbers" there... I will do a post about these people later. So, we hung out there, then stopped at the JV for one last beer.

Sunday, played golf at the club again. I played much better this time. I'm starting to learn the course. We had the place to ourselves. Never had a group in front or behind us. It was great... played fast & played better. Stopped at Flynn's and had a few beers, then called it a day.

I hope everyone else had fun this weekend too.

16 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

*does a little dance*

I'm first!!!

Good morning

3:38 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Sweetie...now that you're a member, you're a country clubber.

BWUAHAHAHAHAH!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX: Not really. I met some really cool people & some really plastic ones.

5:44 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Morning Knight : ) Glad you are enjoying the club! Did you see what I posted yesterday about whats happening here to ours? What a shame!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Just a matter of time.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Gab: yes I did see it. I think, a few years ago there were too many golf courses being built & the market just couldn't support them. The market will find it's own balance.

MX: I might smooze here & there if I think there is some marketing potential for work... but, I will never be "Buffy & Chad" that we met Saturday. Can't happen.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Buffy and Chad may very well be your next clients and if getting them means that you may have to be a little more...chadish...chadish you will be.

Just saying...embrace the country club scene

6:27 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I don't think so... I can't be chadish. I can talk to a chadish person, but I just can't be chadish.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

good for you!
Stick to your guns...Brad
lol

6:44 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Oh man... I had my fill of plastic people this past weekend... well I guess it was only one plastic person but she was enough... with her shiny hard hair and her sickeningly thin limbs and her painted on face... they scare me.

sounds like you had a full o fun weekend...
Happy Monday!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi Lily. Nice to see you. The weekend had its fun points... but could'a been better.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Your weekend was better than mine. I need a beer.

10:51 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

I don't know about you ... but I broke 90 this weekend! Heh.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Green Eyes: I some some cold beer at home... wanna join me?

DZ: I didn't. New course... pretty tough one too... 132 Slope.

11:07 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

LOL!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Evenin' Knight.
I'm late (no-not THAT "late")
Hope you had a good Monday.
Haven't seen you stop by.
Blessings!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home