Saturday, August 12, 2006

Good Morning Saturday Bloggers

Not too many people blog on Saturdays... but here I sit.

Yesterday was fun. The weather was perfect for golf. Our team didn't do too well. It was a scramble. For any non-golfers still reading (MX?) that is where everyone from the team hits, and you take the best shot and everybody plays from there. It is fun cuz there is less pressure. Anyway, our team was 1 over par. Not too good for a scramble. The winning team was 8 under par. we missed makable birdy putts on the first 3 holes. We ended up even at the turn. Came out on the back playing just awful. Thank God Deb carried us for 3 holes. I made an adjustment on my right hand grip and started ripping the ball, it felt good.

After, we stayed for the cookout & prizes. I got a new golf umbrella. I skipped the firm picnic & just went to the bar. Stopped at Flynn's for a few, then hit the JV. I had a pretty good buzz & came home. When I jumped on blogger, I was pretty drunk. It is hard to type when you're drunk.

Today should be fun. I'm gonna call M for golf in a little bit. I am going to take her to Club I just joined. I wanna get there about 10:30ish... I will call C, the guy who talked me into joining, see if he wants to join us.

There is the first pre-season game for the Steelers at 3 PM. We should have finished the round by then. Prolly have a couple beers in the Mixed Grill. This club has a Men's Grill & a Mixed Grill. See what the crowd is like, ya know? After, likely hit Flynn's.

No plans for tomorrow, but we'll see...

Have a great Saturday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Golf and football in one post!
I think I just came!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Hello K Night! Feels like fall here in KY.
But I hear back to the 90's next week. I'm a summer girl and am not ready for fall.
Happy Weekend!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX: I have that effect on women!!!

Blessed: The temp is nice here too, can't wait to get out on the links!!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

A Men's Grill and a Mixed Grill?

You should have blogged drunk! Those posts are always good for a few laughs.. done a couple myself. The not being able to type... well that's everyday for me.

Happy Golfing!

7:03 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

Sounds like a good Saturday, pard, and that your Sunday will be pretty good too. Enjoy it!

Golf post on my blog soon ...

9:45 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

well golf hummmm glad it went sorta ok? got a buzz? well now thats better I understand that lol! Have a good weekend

9:56 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

So I know not much about golf but reading your blog had made me more aware of it. So I was surprised today(sunday) in our paper they had an artical ralking about home many of the golf courses here in MN were closing down because the land is worth more for them to build houses compared to the fact there arent as many golfers here as there once was. That made me think even more about golf. Wondering if it was a dying sport. I would have love to learn in fact hubby and I were all ready to go take lessons when I injured my back.Now if I tried to twist in any way shape or form they would have to call 911.

3:23 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

sorry about the bad spelling brain thinks fast fingers type slow lol

3:24 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Um Blessed..........not sure where you were hangin out but 86 degree weather and the sun beaming down on ya', is not fall like..........

just saying

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home