Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Friday


Good morning everyone.

It is gonna be a beautiful Friday. We will have a clear day, with a high temp of 79 degrees. Perfect golf weather.

I am meeting my CPCU Golf Outing teammates at Dick's Diner at 8AM. First tee time is 9 AM. We should finish golfing about 3 PM, or so. Then, a cookout & prizes. Last year, our team actually won this event. I like playing in this event cuz it is only about 15 min from my apartment.

I may meet M at Friday's for happy hour after... depends on how much I drink at the outing.

As for Saturday, I want to take M to play golf at the Club. We are going to play sometime after 11 AM, but it is not clear yet. There is a jazz show at 7 PM, so we may stay for that.

I would like to hear from Michele sometime over the weekend. The ball is basically in her court right now, if I don't hear from her, it will say a lot about where she stands.

Well, time to jump in the shower...

Have great day and a better weekend!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger GAB said...

Have a good time with the golf thing. Have a great weekend.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Have as much that humanly possible considering that you are playing the world's most boring sport!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Don't hit one of those trees! lol

Have a great one!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! I do too... a weekend of nothingness and relaxation... starting.... NOW!

I'm off to make a drink with an umbrella

11:02 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

OK... Thank you to eveyone... except MX... she can kiss... (she knows I love her but...)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Bite me, Lawyer Boy!

6:13 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

Hope your day on the course went well and that you guys won it again ...

as for chicks ... who can understand them?

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home