Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend Report

Friday went pretty well. I did depositions in Ebensberg. After, I stopped at the club & played nine holes with C. I was not coming out the tee box well. He gave me a few tips... then I was booming it. After, I met M & Bobby B at Flynn's. Michele did show up as well. I had plans to take Bobby & M out to dinner for Bobby's birthday. We went to the Wooden Nickel in Monroeville. Dinner was great. When we went back to Flynn's to pick up our cars, Michele was still there. I talked to her for a bit, then got outta there.

On Saturday, my date with Michele went pretty well. We met at Station Square, an old train station the has been converted into shops, bars & restaurants. We had dinner at the Grand Concourse. It is a pretty nice place. The conversation went well. We then took the river boat over the stadium for the Steeler game. We walked around the stadium a little while, then went to our seats. We watched the game till the start of the 4th quarter, then went back to the boat. Then called it a night. I think it was a pretty good date, but she's kinda hard to read. She was, at times, affectionate... and others, a little more stand-offish. She has that NJ/NYC, northeastern kinda attitude, if ya know what I mean? I think she was warming up... but still want to keep her distance... So, I still wanted a couple beers, so I stopped at JV's. The place was empty. I had 2 and was going to be on my way, when John came in. He "made" me stay for 3 more... which I didn't need.

When I woke up this morning it was little rough. I was meeting D from work for golf at the club. I woke with about 20 min to get out the door. I was rushing around, with a killer hangover... my stomach was doing back-flips... I was trying to golf, when I was thinking about was going over to the bushes to throw-up. Doesn't make for a good round. I couldn't hit the ball. By the end, I had sweat out most of the poison, and started playing a little better, but it was too late. And to make matters worse, we were in the men's grill drinking bloody mary's by 10 AM... after 2 I felt much better... after 4 I was smashed... again.

Not good.

I came home and took a nap... ok, maybe I slept had for 6-7 hours... that's a nap, isn't it?

Anyway... It's now almost 8 PM... and I'm going back to bed.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

18 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Hell of a weekend..........I can't believe you left out that you got to talk to Kentucky girls on the phone FRiday night!!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Some things are so special, I keep them just for me.

5:25 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

good weekend ... and bad weekend ... lol

lotta golf posts on my blog, going back several days, when you get a chance ...

7:57 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

Good Morning!
Have you fully recovered?

My excitement for the weekend was when I was crushed beneath a mountain of pink fabric in my daughter's room. Wine and sewing don't mix.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RW WELCOME!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I love the Grand Concourse!!! They give you a free dinner on your birthday. Hope you're recovered by now.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

DZ: I stoped by and read them. Sounds like you had a great time.

Lily: Good morning. Thanks, I am much better now. Watch out... that fabric will get you every time!!!

JENN: Alway great to talk to you.

DNA: We had a great dinner.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH, THAT TOO. I MEANT THE T-SHIRT! HELLO!!!!! LOOKING FOR PROPS HERE!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Don't want to give you too many props... you'll get a big head.

9:08 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Well you had a very um productive weekend drinking? lol Glad you had a good time. Hope today you feel a little more like yourself??A have great day.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Mimi: it was not pretty.

Gab: I am feeling better today, thanks.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

WHOA!
WTF do you mean NJ/NY attitude?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I knew that would get you!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend paying for weekends sucks!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

LMAO at Lily! Damn wine!

Knight, sleep? Damn, what is that? LOL

Sounds like it was an eventful one!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

good morning...
well... it's still morning here anyway. kinda.

more coffee?

9:22 AM  
Blogger SaBiL said...

Hello Lawyer Boy!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

What do YOU mean by NJ/NYC attitude ?!! ...We're good ppl :P

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home