Friday, November 03, 2006

The Weekend is here...

Well, it looks like it will be a pretty boring weekend. I have no real plans at all. I have talked to a couple people, that were like... don't know, we'll talk... but that's about it. Might be for the best. My apartment is a mess & needs a good cleaning. It has been tough to get back in the swing of things since returning from my trip.

I have a fairly large mediation today, which as far as anyone is going to know, will take all day. After that, it's all good... prolly be online here and there...

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

11 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

I've got a party to go to tomorrow night and 6 can't go...wanna go with me?

Gotta get dressed up in 60's clothes though!

3:36 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I wanna go to a party.....

Have a great weekend

3:45 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Sounds like fun there MX... excpet the whole long drive thing.

You too KJ.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Take a bus, ya big baby!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I don't know MX...

If we met in person, there could be unreasonable expectations that aren't met... then the next thing you know, we aren't blogging together anymore...

4:55 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Man up!
Jeese Knight, when did you become a whiner?!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

You are really not getting my scarcasim today, are you?

5:00 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

No I think YOU are not getting MINE!!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hummm party sounds fun. My weekend will be boring again. I really need a life. You know Knight you could throw a party yourself at your place! Or go golfing. You might have to go some wheres warm to golf but hey you'd have some plans. LOL Have a good one either way.

8:02 AM  
Blogger ell said...

come on knight, hop in the car and come to the party. when are you gonna have a date hotter than the madame????

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home