Monday, October 23, 2006

OK... You won't hear from me much of this week...

Yes, this will be another light blog week. First, I quick weekend report. Saturday, I went to a birthday get-together for my cousin Lori. Then, I stopped and visited a friend that lives nearby. Sunday, I watched the football games at home while chatting with a friend from Cincinnati (AKA the enemy). We had some laughs, but the Steelers lost and the Bengals won. *tear* Then I zipped up the bar for 3 quick beers. Grabbed some fast food (I know, not real healthy) then headed home. Went to sleep early.

Now today, I have to get my time sheets in & get one file ready for W to review. I'm gonna have to pack for my trip tonight, as I won't have time tomorrow.

Tuesday, I will finish up some shit at the office. After work, I am going to the hockey game. I got the firm tickets to see the Penguins play the NJ Devils, as my friend is from NJ and likes them.

Then... all I have to do is be at the airport by 630AM for an 8:30 flight to Las Vegas. I will be back a little after 5PM on Saturday. I then have tickets to the Symphony for that night.

Sunday, my buddy Ass Clown will be in town from TX. We plan to play golf if the weather in nice.

I will try to check in whenever I can... but you all have a good week.

5 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I wanna go to VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!

*whine*

Who won that game again?

Happy Monday

3:36 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Vegas...I am jealous

5:10 AM  
Blogger ell said...

if you're a beatles fan, i hear the cirque show "love" at the mirage is a must see.

have fun. vegas rocks!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

It was extremely fun chatting with you during the games on Sunday. You're making my disgust for all things Pittsburgh die down some from knowing you. You'll never catch me wearing any Steelers crap though. ;-) Can't wait to see you lose our little bet at the end of the season when you have to write things on your chest and send me a picture. Oh what fun that will be! (evil laugh)

Give me a call anytime. I'll even let you call during Monday night football. :-)

2:15 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Sounds like lots of fun fun fun! Waaaaaaaaa! Sorry about the steelers.....Did ya see the score for the vikes? WOW!See ya when you get back

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home