Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Report

It was a pretty good weekend, all things considered.

Friday, my meeting went great. Better than I could have hoped.

Saturday was a lazy day. Didn't do much at all.

Sunday, I played golf with M, then went to Flinn's. I took M home, then popped back to Flinn's for a couple more beers. Went home to watch the Steelers lose their third game in a row.

It will still be rather busy this week at work. My blog time will be limited. I will try to make the rounds, but things are still a little touchy at work now, so I have to watch myself.

Goodbye for now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Ok...go touchy yourself at work!

6:33 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Touchy at work?

My mind totally went somewhere else with that

9:39 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

The only thing I want to get "touchy" with at work is our new billing clerk.

10:55 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hey glad your weekend was so good. Sorry about the Steelers. Vikings won Whoohoo. Have a good week.

2:25 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

All I have to say is:

Pittsburgh 1 3 0 .250
Chicago 5 0 0 1.000

heh!

5:25 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hey Knight.......
Still waiting for you to model theose new glasses!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home