Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good Morning

Hello everyone.

The weekend was pretty good. Friday was a golf outing for work. Saturday I went golfing with Craig & M. I played the best round I have had at the club since I joined. I had a 36 after 8 holes, but blew-up on number 9, taking an 8. Still, a 44 through 9 isn't bad for me. It took a little while to recover my composure... ended up with a 51 on the back. We then drank a while at the bar, then moved to Flinn's. Stayed there for a while.... maybe too long. Sunday, I had trouble getting moving. I did manage to make it to the store for some supplies, but that was about it. My friends were up at Flinn's watching the Steelers game... but I didn't make it. We were exchanging text messages as the game was going. I was also exchanging email smack talk with a long time blogger friend from Cincinnati. I had to take my lumps when the Steelers lost... but it was all in good fun.

I'll try to be around in blogland today, but things are still a little tense at work, so I can't make any promises... see ya!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Good Morning, Sugar Butt!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi there Sweet'ums

5:22 AM  
Blogger SaBiL said...

Hey Lawyer Boy!
It's about time you got your ass back here!

I mised you.

I had no one to pick on!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks Sabil... nice to know I was missed... still need to be careful though.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Awww isn't that sweet?
I think Sabil has a crush on you!

11:37 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Good to see ya back Knight. Glad to hear you weekend of golf went well. I had my fingers crossed for a good golf weekend. After the hellish week you had at work you needed a good weekend. Hope this week is alot better for ya at work.

12:51 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Da DA DA DA............

Princess KJ is HERE!!!!

Go BENGALS

6:55 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

I so enjoyed email smack talking with you. :-)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home