Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hi There...

Been busy this week.

I took off a half day yesterday & went to the "liquid lunch" baseball game over at PNC Park. It was lots-o-fun. I enjoy drinking beer, eating ball-park food & watching baseball in the afternoon when I should be working.

The event kinda carried over into the evening, but it was all in good fun. Plus I learned that there will be roving DUI patrols right in front of my apartment this Friday, so it will be an early night for me tomorrow.

Here is some news I've kinda been holding back... cuz I really won't know till the end of next month for sure... but I may have landed an new HUGE client... I mean FREAK'N HUGE. Could be one of those career client things. As an added bonus, I have a side deal in the works related to this overall deal, which, if I play my cards right, could get me a house. Yes, that's right, I said right... a house, despite my bad credit. It is amazing what a bank will do for you when you refer them a 40 Million dollar deposit. (We're talk'n like... no down payment, no points, and 3% loan)

Anyway... hope everyone is having a good day.

11 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Got my fingers crossed for ya Knight! Good Luck,

7:17 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Morning Knight :)
Good luck on that little deal. Hope it all works. A house would be nice change for you.
Isnt it nice when they have those cars protroling close to home? Cant take any chances. Back when hubby was a drinker we passed an unmarked car and hubby being a smart azz that he is flicked him off for no reason. Imagine his surprise when this guy pulled us over. Oh yeah hubby had way to much to drink.I dont know why but he only told my hubby to slow down. he must not have caught a wiff of hubby's breath or he was in a hurry to get home. What ever the case I told him to never never get behind the wheel after drinking again.It was 6 months after that that he quit cold turkey and hasnt had a drink since. He was the type that didnt know when to stop.So this was a big change for him but he did it.

7:58 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

i need some of your luck ... next thing we know, you'll get your hole-in-one this weekend lol

8:52 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Erika stole my comment! lol

*crossing my fingers for you too!

9:06 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I want a house.......

but I'd settle for a day drinking beer, eating junk food and watching sports

9:11 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Excellent!
Looks like that lawyer boy shit is finally paying off for you!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks everyone... I've been working on this for a while. Never wanted to say anything... didn't want to jinx it, but it's gett'n close...

We'll just have to see.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Well you HAVE been a busy little beaver haven't you!

Nice Job! I'd buy you a beer if it didn't take me 20 hours to get there...

imaginary beer... cheers!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi Lily... I have not "seen" you in a while. Thanks for the beer... but, if you read the early comments over at KJ's... you'll see I might not need it right now. (HA to MX... I didn't delete them)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Good luck!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

You haven't "seen" me because blogger wouldn't let me comment for the past few days... blogger hates me. sigh

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home