Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Steelers Season Starts Tonight

Well, I was supposed to drive to Gettysburg for depositions today... but, the Steelers season kicks-off tonight. So you know what that means? Depo by phone!!! (yea baby!!!)

Oh, and by the way... I was bad last night. I cut out of work around 4PM-ish... flew out to the club & met C & R on the back 9 for a little golf. C & I play for a drink per hole. He had me down 4 drinks. Then I cut it to 1 by the time we were ready to play the last hole. I thought I could tie, but he hit a killer tee shot & took the hole. I had to buy 2 drinks. Well, then he proceeded to buy me 2 back... then it got ugly.

I hope you all feel better than I do right now!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blessed said...

Morning! Hope you get to feelin' better--I know tonight will be better.

5:53 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

MORNING! shhhhh oh sorry I didnt mean to yell. YES I DID! LOL. you either better practice more or you'll have a lot more days like this one. Try and stay out of everyones way today.

8:08 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Dang I knew I should of grown up to be a lawyer they get to have all the fun!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn, you just made me want a drink more than I did 30 seconds ago!

Hey there, it's time for some FOOTBALL! Good luck!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Knight, sweetie, do we need to stage a blogger-vention for you?
lol

11:40 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Hope you enjoy the game! I'm a little nervous without Ben.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home