Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pretty Unremarkable Weekend

It's Sunday morning, and so far the weekend has been kinda blah.

Friday, I left the office about 2:30 PM. I met Craig & played 9 holes of golf. Then had a few drinks. We ended up at Flynn's. I met this young-to-me girl & starting talking. What was strange was, her boyfriend showed up and she commenced to touching me under the bar inappropriately. While I liked the attention, it made me feel awkward.

Yesterday (Saturday) was uneventful. I slept in. Did a few domestic things. Picked up my vacuum cleaner at the shop... put a new battery in my watch, then watched some collage football. That was about it.

Today, I am planning to play golf with M. I just called and made a tee time for 11:00 AM. Prolly have a few drinks after. That's about it.

I hope everyone had some more excitement than me. Let me know.

7 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

I had sex.















hell yeah I'm bragging!!

5:35 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

not here.

worked friday.

worked saturday.

played golf sunday ... then worked.

now it's fucking monday ... *sigh*

5:02 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

very uneventful weekend.
yours sounded like more fun.
Have a good week.

5:26 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Um..........

I went to the grocery

6:10 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Yeah...NO. I washed dishes. cleaned house and fought with hubby. On friday it was sorta good had granddaughter whom we havent seen in a while and we have her again tonight(sun) She was good fri but tonights shes making up for it.
As for your new found friend wow she likes to take chances! And what a thing to do to someone you just met. I guess girls are different now a days. Hope this week is better for ya.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX can kiss me butt. (ya know I love you)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

*Booty Dance*

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home