Friday, September 15, 2006

Hopes Dashed Again & the Weekend

Well, as usual, yesterday... I spoke too soon. I should have never said anything about the possible cheap mortgage for a house. Yesterday, around 5-ish... I had a meeting with the guy from the bank. They are backing out of the deal... Apparently they don't want referred a 40 million dollar deposit. So, now I gotta look for another bank. At the end of the day, I need to set this up, even if there is nothing in it for me.

Not like I was getting my hopes up, only to be dashed again or anything like that. Not like I scope'd out a little 2 bedroom brick ranch with a fire place or anything like that... right?

Anyway....

The weekend, the last official weekend of summer is upon us.

I have no specific plans at this time, but the weather looks like it will be nice, so I see some golfing in my future.

Have a great weekend everybody.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, LOVE!

6:00 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Awww So Sorry Knight!(sigh) A house would have been nice. But hey Im mad at you! You spoiled my day telling me its the last official weekend of summer:(
I didnt want to see summer end yet even though Im glad kids are back in school so I guess I knew it was coming soon. Oh well!Hope you have a great weekend and your game of golf is the best one youve ever had!

6:01 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Oh and Good Morning! :)

6:01 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I'm hungry.

7:04 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Have as great weekend! Sorry about the house

7:05 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Knight I'm so sorry... horrible getting your hopes up only to have them stomped on. So how about that beer now? Whaddya say... we'll drink away the last weekend of summer...

bottoms up!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Sorry! Good luck finding another bank, sending you positive vibes!

8:16 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hi..........

bye.......

2:17 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

sorry about the bank thing ... have fun on the links!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Freakin Mondays.
Can we pretend it's Friday again?

11:41 AM  
Blogger ell said...

sorry the house thing didn't work out.

bummer.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home