Friday, September 22, 2006

Weekend Plans

Hello everyone.

It has been just hell at work this week. One of the lawyers got fired and the rest of us have been walking on egg shells the rest of the week. Hence, my lack of blogging while at work. Best to be careful for a while. Then, on top of that, I had 2 arbitration hearings, Tuesday and yesterday.

Thank God this week is over. Yesterday was actually my Friday. All I have to do today is send one email & attend a marketing golf outing... so I started partying last night.

Tomorrow, I plan to golf... if the weather holds out.

Sunday, is a big Steelers game. Our rivals, the Bengals are in town. At this point, it looks like we are going to watch the game at a bar, then go to M's for dinner.

GO STEELERS!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

He's bringing Sexy Back!

*booty dance*

Hey Knight! I'm in a good mood!
Wanna lap dance?

5:46 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Sounds like fun MX.... grind away!!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

K!

6:26 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Have a great weekend Knight!


Let me turn up the music for Madame!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!

8:02 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

My day sucks.......

Go Bengals

9:49 AM  
Blogger ell said...

welcome back knight. and have a great weekend.

2:38 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hey Knight:)
Sorry you had a very bad week! I guess we all get them now and again. XXXXXX <----but I have my fingers crossed for you to have good golfing weather this weekend! Hope your team wins. Vikes won last week whoo-hoo!

6:22 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

Bengals by 12 ... heh

7:50 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

So, what does a lawyer have to do to get fired?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

Nice smack talking with you all afternoon during the Bengals v. Steelers matchup. I'm still doing my little happy dance that the Bengals prevailed. :-) It was a good game though.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEELERS GOT STOMPED!!!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home