Thursday, September 28, 2006

Not Much To Report

Not much going on right now... just busy at work. I just got brought in to second chair a trial that starts in December. Pretrial statements are due in 2 weeks and I know little about the case except there is 1 dead guy & guy that is pretty messed up. I spent most of yesterday securing experts and reviewing documents. As I have another trial with the same pretrial deadlines, but going to trial 2 weeks sooner... I will be busier than a 1 leg'd man in an ass kicking contest.

I thought I'd discuss the weekend plans now, as I don't know if I will be able to blog much tomorrow.

Friday, after work, I am going to PNC Park for the Pirates game. Yep, it is another fireworks night & I just love fireworks.

Saturday, I am playing in a golf event at the Club with my buddy Craig. It looks like the weather will be ok, but maybe a bit on the chilly side. I am not sure of the schedule, I am trying to find out today. I am hoping that Craig can make it... His wife had some out-patient surgery yesterday (she is fine) so he may be needed at home. Michele sent me an email this week saying she might be around Saturday... but lord knows I ain't hold'n my breath there.

Sunday, Craig, M and M's sister ML had plans to play golf as well. It will be the same deal with Craig as Saturday... depends on how the wife is doing. The weather again looks like it will work. If there is no golf on the menu... might head back down to the ball park for the last baseball game of the season. It is a 1:00 PM game & the Steeler are not playing this weekend, so that might be fun.

If the weather turns ugly on Sunday, might go to a movie or sumpth'n??? Have anyone seen anything good that is out right now?

Anyway.... I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I couldn't even tell you the last time I saw a movie in a theater. I really want to see "The Departed", though. Doesn't come out until next weekend...

7:16 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Good luck with all the work!

I saw the "Illusionist." It was awesome! I had no idea what it was about when I went, and it was great!

7:45 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Afternoon knight :)
Sounds like a fun filled weekend.Baseball and Golf! I would like to see the Wicker Man.
But then again I'd like to see the new Disney movie too. lol Have a great weekend.You'll need some fun with your work load.

10:46 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I think fireworks are romantic

*sigh*

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home