Friday, September 29, 2006

Florida in December


Well, every year I take my parents to Florida in December to visit my beadbeat brother and so they can see their grand baby as their Christmas present. I go along, but... of course do not stay at my brother's place as my parents do.... it would be WAY too crowded. I book a room nearby, I need my space ya know?

So, here is where I will be staying...Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa (In the picture)

I will meet up with the family for a dinner or 2. But, the rest of the time will be my own.

What do ya think?

9 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Your a smart man! I wouldn't stay with my brother either.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

OMG... seriously Erika... I can't imagine being stuck in a house with my Mom, Dad, Brother, his wife (what's her name?) and their 2 kids... I shoot myself.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEED SOME COMPANY?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Very nice! I would love to go to Florida in December!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I think you are a good son.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

awesome Knight. Long time no....you know the rest.
I so agree with Madame...YOU ARE A GOOD SON.

5:35 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Lucky son of a gun! Lol with winter gearing up and heading this way in full force I keep wishing we'd get out sh** together and move. Hubby says it will happen soon enough. But your right even if there was room to stay all together you'd be uncomfortable. This way you have your space and can come and go as you please.

8:01 PM  
Blogger ell said...

that place looks gorgeous! i wanna go!

5:34 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Wonder if that hotel allows tiny puppies as guests?

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home