Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Report

It was a good weekend.

Saturday, I went to a birthday party at the local bar I have been drinking at lately, Flinn's. I stayed a bit too long...

Sunday, I did a little food shopping. Then I basically laid around, watched football & roasted a chicken for my dinner.

The Steelers finally won a game, which was good. But, even thought I won the week, last week in my fantasy football league, my team did just horrible this week....

Once again, my blogging will be limited this week, but I am supposed to be able to pick up my new glasses after work today... I will post a picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Are you going to be wearing the glasses?

6:26 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

That's the idea...

6:31 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

whoo-hoo your going to model the glasses. Cant wait. Glad your weekend went so well. Hope you have a good week. and hey dont work so hard! lol

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home