Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The "Meme" That Is Going Around...

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
A certain pretty girl.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, at least to the nearest “cart area”

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I try to be both, but I do talk a lot.

Do you take compliments well?
I think so… but I am really not comfortable with it.

Are you an active person?
Sometimes… I tend to be less active in the winter. (No golf)

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
I think so, for a while at least.

Do you like to ride horses?
Yes, very much.


Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, I went to camp twice.

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Board game??? Risk.


A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?

Unlikely, but one never knows.

Are you judgmental?

Sometimes… but I try not to be.

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes.


Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
A little bit of both.

Use three words to describe yourself
Generous, disorganized, unhappy.


If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf.

Are you continuing your education?
Everyday… also, I am going to a “seminar” next week in Las Vegas… I should “learn” a few things. Hehe

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, and very well.


If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save?
I have a lock box with important papers… other than that, I got nuthin…

How often do you read books?
Not as often as I’d like.


Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The present.


What is your favorite children's book?
Can’t think of one.

Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends?
Don’t do MySpace.

How tall are you?
5’11’’

Where is your ideal house located?
Somewhere warm.

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
Boxers.


Last person you talked to?
My friend Marcia.


Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes, but it has been a long time.

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Can’t remember, but I have been there.

What are your keys on your key chain for?
Car, 2 for the apartment, mail box.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Well, I have to drive to Beaver by 9:30AM.


Where is your current pain at?
I am pretty pain free right now.

Do you like mustard?
Very much.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep, but I generally do not sleep well.


Do you look like your mom or dad?
My Dad.

How long does it take you in the shower?
I’m in and out in about 8 Min.


Can you do a split?
Ah…. No.

What movie do you want to see right now?
I want to see that new WWII movie coming out soon.

Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
No, I have no pets. But when I have, I never put lotion on them.


What did you do for New Year's?
When to a party at Marcia’s place.


Do you think "The Grudge" was scary?
Didn’t see it.

What was the cause of your last accident?
Well, that hill side ran out and bit my car, I swear.

How much money do you have on you right now?
None, I’m in my underwear. There is maybe $50 in my wallet.


What are you drinking?
Coffee… black.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
Nope.

What's the last letter of your middle name?
T
Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Didn’t vote cuz I never watched it.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-7


Do you like Carebears?

Not particularly.

What do you buy at the movies?
Ticket, pop-corn, drink.

Do you know how to play poker?
Yep.


Do you wear your seat belt?
No, generally.


What do you wear to sleep?
Depends.

Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Yes… all kinds of things.

How many meals do you eat a day?
1 or 2… rarely 3.

Is your tongue pierced?
God NO.

Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Never.


What's you favorite NFL team?
The Steelers.

Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny, but people need to know when to be serious.

Ever been to Vegas?
Nope, but I’ll be there next Wednesday!!!


Did you eat a cookie today?
No, but it is early.

Do you use cuss words in other languages?
No.


Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Pay.

Do you hate chocolate?
I love chocolate.


What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don’t fight.


Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now?
Probably.


Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? (apologies to those who don't celebrate Christmas)
We open 1 gift on Christmas Eve & the rest on Christmas day.


What's your favorite preparation for eggs?
Scrambled.


If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?

Roller-Coaster & Restaurant Critic.



Are you easy to get along with?
I think so, most of the time… but don’t piss me off.

What is your favorite time of day?
Morning.

Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend?
Looking back, I would have to say either Linda or Viktoria.

Who do you hate?
Myself.


Would ever date your first love again?
No.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
No… I’m trying to “date” but that is about it.

Current mood?
Fair… really can’t say at this point.

9 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Ah HELLO!!!
I CAN'T CALL YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!!
Lawyers!

What's with the self loathing, Knight?
You need a little Madame therapy?

I'll call you we'll talk...Oh, right! Can't call.

Kisses.

4:36 AM  
Blogger erika said...

You should always wear your seatbelt Mister!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I want a t-shirt from Vegas

Win big....

Bloggin in your underwear......cool

8:34 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX: I wouldn't call it self loathing... maybe just self disappointment.

Erika: I live on the edge...

KJ: If I get you a t-shirt, I'll have to get everyone one... (plus you'd have to come here to get it... maybe JENN would come too)

8:53 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

UMMMM KNIGHT? I know what you really meant when you said depends is what you wear at bedtime but do you realise that that can mean(diapers)LOL
And for a lawyer and you dont wear your seatbelt!?! WTH(Im being nice)Click it mister ok sorry Im not bossy really Im not!

12:39 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

nice answers ... and way to earn extra money! lol

6:38 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Jeesh Knight!
That was a hint to give me your number!

You have a lot of work to do!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANTED ME TO CALL ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK. BUT THEN AGAIN, THE ONLY TIME I CALL IS WHEN I'M DRUNK AND I HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN FOREVER.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

damnit...SINGLE SINGLE.

and your answers made my nipples hard. You can shoot a gun, what about bows and arrows?

I wanna do this thing. darnit. I guess that would take it being emailed to me.

*pets her gun*

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home