Monday, June 11, 2007

200th Post- Weekend Report

Well, this makes 200 posts for me. It begs the question: Can someone make 200 posts and not really say anything?

Anyway...

This weekend was pretty good.

I cuaght a nice buzz at happy hour on Friday.

Saturday, I played golf at Murrysville with my friend Marcia and her friend Teecy. I played pretty well, I had a 92, but hurt my wrist. I am really hitting the ball well off the tee & my long game is working... but now my iron play is letting me down. Funny how, for non-professionals, it is just so hard to put it all together. We went back to Marica's for a cook out after.

Yesterday, I got up early. I was making h0t sausage to take over to my Mom & Dad's place. I let it simmer in the crock pot all morning and into the afternoon. Then went for a visit. I have not seen my folks for a few weeks & was not in town for my B-Day last week, so I wanted to spend some time with them.

On the way home I stopped at the Creek for a couple beers.

This week will be really busy. I have what we call the "I-80 depositions" all week... plus this week is the US Open at Oakmont. I have tickets for Friday & Sunday, but the whole city is just going nuts over this... it's like the Superbowl of golf, right here in my back yard. Now, when you are watching them later this week, just remember, I played there last year... I made par on holes #6 and #11... (we won't talk about the rest).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

But those pars are what you remember . . . and what keep you coming back for more, right?

Anyway, all snowmen eventually melt away, lol.

Have fun at the Open.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OAKMONT... WHY DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR? I'M THINKING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING...

5:51 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Jim: it should be fun.

JENN: an article of clothing??? You mean a low-cut cleavage reveling shirt? No? Ok, that's what I was thing about...

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home