Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Report

This weekend was not as bad as I predicted.

I finished a major MSJ on Friday, so that meant I did not have to work this weekend after all.

Friday, as I was driving home, my mechanic called & wanted to replace the serpentine belt on my car. I told him to meet me at the Creek & pick it up. He picked it up. He returned an hour later, but did not have the belt replaced. He said he went to 3 parts stores & they didn’t have one. He was hurting for cash, so I paid him anyway. He said he would call me after he finished work on Saturday and do the job. So anyway, I got a good buzz & called it a night.

Saturday, I went over and replace the brakes on my Mom & Dad’s car. I wanted to be back in my neighborhood by 3 PM, so C to do that belt for me. I waited, but he never called. I went to the Creek about 4:30 PM, thinking maybe I was supposed me meet him there, but he never showed. M stopped in and we had 2 beers. We then decided to try a different bar, for a change, and went to Flynn’s. The atmosphere is nicer. BB (aka: Postal) met us & we drank for a while and played some pool. It was getting crowded, with a bit of a younger crowd, but we stayed. I ended up flirting pretty heavy with this girl. M & BB left, but I stayed a bit longer.(Mmmmmm…) We went to another bar for 1, then her place for a bit of heavy petting, but that was it. I made it home sometime after 3 AM, but it is all a bit of a blur right now. I am really bummed that somewhere in the course of the evening, I lost my cool Cleveland Golf hat.

Yesterday was rough. I was up, but could not really get moving. You know, as I rapidly approach 40, (take my word for it!!!) my ability to party & recover has greatly diminished. It was difficult to move off the lazy boy. I did manage to make it to the couch… and the kitchen for food, but that was about it. At least there was TPC golf & the NCAA basketball on for entertainment. Never got my laundry done, apartment cleaned and food shopping done.

All in all, it was better than I expected.

18 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Hell of a weekend........

Heavy petting, huh?

5:59 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

what do you call it?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Hells, yeah! Right on, Pimp Knight!!!

Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest anyway, no worries.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

No pimp here... BELIEVE ME!!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I call it a dream at this point

11:28 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

K: you would have been proud of me... I didn't "settle" for what I could "get"... But, it was still fun.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish we didn't need to sleep. i dont sleep much during a school week - but keep going on a strict regime of coffee and work, on 5 1/2 hours sleep... then attempt to catch up on weekends.

it almost works.

9:59 PM  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Morning, man!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

Oh I hate losing things when I'm drunk!
I used to lose jewlery all the time!

Maybe your hat will turn up?

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you going to get a second "date" with your petting pet?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Yeah, Sir Knight! Keep us posted on the Pet action!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

No plans to see her again. That is why I took it no farther than I did, even though I could. There must be ladies as beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, fun, etc. as the blog girls I know (Gigi, KJ,ell, Stumpet, Blue, MI, ect. (sorry if I missed anyone... you know who you are!!!)) here in Pittsburgh.

I will settle for nothing less!!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Morning, Knight, this beautiful Wednesday, March 29th. Shout out for ya at the Rev's. Thanks man, you are a cool dude.

Hallelujah (9x)

AMEN

5:19 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Sir Knight and Mr. Rev are just two of the most sweetest fellows....

Am I right ladies??

And, Revvie....what's this I see???

Only Nine Hallelujahs???

Slacker!

7:43 AM  
Blogger ell said...

what a weekend. and i must say i'm impressed with your "willpower". most guys would just be out for what they could get. you are a true "knight".

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you look hot in your button up shirt and tie. Not that anyone said anything about that.. just sayin'...

5:30 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thank you very much Heather.

I have been told I look too serious in that pic. I need to change it, but my d-camera is broke. Maybe this weekend???

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be good to see you in some blue jeans, t-shirt, or no shirt... that would work

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home