Friday, March 31, 2006

Here comes the weekend…

I really have nothing worth blogging about today.

This weekend, I have to get a copy of Turbo-Tax… yes, I am a procrastinator… have not yet done the taxes. I might come in to the office and finalize my timesheets for the end of the month (I am bad at filling in file numbers & litigation codes…)

One thing I am sure of is that I will not be getting all smashed up like I did last weekend!!! I do not need a repeat performance like that!!! I will likely hit the Monroeville Fridays after work for happy hour though. Saturday, the NCAA basketball games are on, so I will likely go out to watch them somewhere. Also, anyone who read my weekend update post before will know, I was in no condition to be domestic, therefore, I have lots of work to do around the apartment. Sunday, there forecast says it may be a golf day??? Who knows???

So, anyway… all have a great weekend.

9 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Have a great weekend!!!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks... you too.

5:32 AM  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Morning, Knight ... have an awesome weekend, play a round for the Good Rev ... yes, the Rev has a beautiful Golf Course within eye shot of his abode ... always nice and sunny here too! But, alas, Golf has never been my thing.

You're cool, dude!

Hllelujah (69x)

AMEN

5:51 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks Rev & good morning to you too. I only took up golf about 4 years ago. I was out playing tackle football with some of the "kids"... show them I still "had it"...

Well, I had it all right!!!

I couldn’t move for like a week. It was then I decided I might try another sport. Once I started, I was hooked. Plus, I can go to a bunch of great golf outings for work… for free!!! (free is good)

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of learning golf (shut up Krisen). I don't have a half bad swing for a beginner. I hate the end of the month too. Especially when the attorneys wait until the last day to turn in all of their time. Ugh!

Have a good weekend.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Have a great weekend. I'd offer to help with the numbers, but you're up where it's cold, and I'm a wimp!

You just stay "prepared" for whatever the weekend brings...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

*spark*

Thanks Green Eyes... Have I mentioned, I love a girl with green eyes???

10:28 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Why thank you Sir, and I like a guy that's always prepared.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Oh, how I adore watching Sir Knight and Greenie gettin' frisky...

Anyhow, hope your weekend is going well, Knight.

Have a good time tomorrow playin' with your balls. Swingers have more fun.

Hopefully the weather will permit for such play.

Take care, Doll.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home