Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Report 6/23-6/24

Well, this weekend was nothing special.

Saturday, I woke up early, as usual. Did 3 loads of laundry. Then got ready to play in a golf outing. This was a charity golf outing benefiting breast cancer research. It was a 4 person scramble. I would explain it, but MX would tune right out, so I'll pass. Anyway, our team was my friend Marcia, Teecy & Danny. We didn't do particularly well (2 under par) but had a great time. There was dinner after the golf. When that was done, I BS'd with a buddy Ed at the local bar for a while, then called it a night.

Sunday, I went to play golf with the "bar guys" at Rolling Fields. Played with a couple guys I never had before. They were pretty cool. I started out pretty good, but did not finish strong. I was hitting off the tee great... approach shots were ok... putting "lights out"... but... I could not chip to save my life. This is usually one of the strongest parts of my game. GASP!!! After that... I was going to go to a picnic. I went home to grab a shower and maybe a nap. Well, I fell asleep... and didn't wake up till it was really too late to go to the picnic. (Yes... I am a loser.)

This week should be ok. The only special thing is I am playing golf at Oakmont Wednesday. Yes... the course that Phil Mickelson called hazardous to your health. It is sooooo hard, if I score under 120 I'll be happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK AT OAKMONT!!!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope your week is going well, Sir.

6:35 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Good luck!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home