Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Fun Round of Golf

I had a really fun round of golf yesterday.

M & I were going to play for a beer a Murrysville Golf Course yesterday. She can usually beat me, when she plays from the Red Tees (the ladies tees) and I play from the White Tees (the men's regular tees). Generally, the reds are 1000 yards to 1500 yards shorter. From the same tees we are a pretty good match. So, we were gonna flip a coin to decide where to play from. (I am secure enough in my masculinity to play a "red tee challenge"... at the end of the day, you still need to hit your shots) Well, J, from my office, joined us at the last minute... so him & I played the whites, and M played the reds.

M came outta the gate well... par-par... I hit, bogy-bogy... I'm 2 down. Then, she stated blowing up, and a stayed steady with bogies... as a matter of fact, I had 8 straight bogies... then pared #9. I had a 44 on the front, and made the turn with a 2 stroke lead. J bailed out at the turn, he wasn't playing so well.

The back 9 didn't start out so well, I had 2 double bogies right off. I managed to come back with a par, the started a string of bogies again... snapped up another par later on... finished the back with a 46... 90 overall. Shoulda broke 90 for the 1st time this summer, but it was good enough to beat M by 6 strokes, even with her advantage of playing the shorter tees. (Boo YA!!!)

After, we went to Fylnn's so she could buy me my victory beer. While there I met a very pretty young (for me) lady, Michele... (that's how she spells it... I know that cuz she wrote it down for me... along with her phone number... Boo YA!!!) [Dzer, none of the girls will have read this far, HA!!!]

8 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

sounds like a pretty fun and good round for you ... also sounds like we would be a decent match from the whites ... if you gave me a couple strokes per side ...

... and NO, ladies, that doesn't mean what you think it means, you dirty-minded wenches! lol

2:57 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Michele, huh?
Young, huh?
Blonde and bet with great hooters?
Typical.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

HA!

MX: you actually read that post? 34/brunette

1:05 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Oh, yea... GREAT hooters!!! (Hehe)

She seems nice, I hope I don't screw this one up.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

KNEW she had big boobs.
*sigh*
Men!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I said great... no mention of size... so there!!!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

PLUEEEEZE!

6:47 AM  
Blogger ell said...

madame, we all know it's all about the size. no matter what they say.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home