Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Played tag Too...

Have you ever.....

Gotten stuck in an elevator? Well, never "stuck", but have shut them off on purpose...

Egged a person? Only during that "egg toss game" at a picnic, does that count?

Stalked someone to find out where they work or live? If by "stalked" you mean follow them, then no. But I have used certain resources to find people.

Spent an entire day in nothing but your underwear? Yes.

Read some friends mail or other personal papers without them knowing? No.

Gone skinny dipping? Yes.

Been in a fist or cat fight? Yes.

Lasts....
Time you tripped? Can't remember...

Time you cleaned up the base of your toilet? Last weekend.

Gum you had? Bazzoka.

Pair of socks? Black dress socks.

Beverage you had? Coffee

Spur of the moment decision you made? Bought a pair of shoes.

Movie you watched? Batman, that newish one...

What would you.....

Say if your best friend told you they love you. ? (male or female) I love you too. (Friends can say that)

Right now.....

What are you wearing? Brown dress pants, a tan short sleeve shirt.

What are you thinking? I should be getting some work done.

What are you listening to? ESPN Radio

What would you like to be listening to? A particular voice.

Are you annoyed by the length of this survey? Nope.

Are you tired? A little.

How many people in the room? One, if I count myself.

Any cuts or bruises on your body? No.

Are there any animals in the room? No.

Are you eating anything? No.

7 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

Interesting.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

PK: During the egg toss game I decided to just whip it at my partner... does that count?

I'll never tell.

MX: quit talking so much, will ya?

6:55 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

you are one naughty knight ...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Great list, Knight! Hope you're having a good day.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Short and sweet-right to the point, aren't ya?!

2:59 PM  
Blogger erika said...

I love Bazzoka gum! Great list Knight

7:54 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

My head hurts

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home