Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mondays Are Caddy Day

My friend Sal caddies at a local country club on the weekends for extra cash. This is the same club I worked at as a kid, but didn't play golf at the time. I have always wanted to play this course now, but it is privet, and I could never get on.

Last night, Sal took me to play there after work. We started on the back 9. I came out of the gate par-bogey. I had a blow-up hole, then recovered, I hit a putt from the fringe on a par 5 for birdie. I struggled for a couple holes... then ended with another putt from the fringe for par. We only got in 13 holes before it got too dark.

I had a good time playing a nice privet course that I have always wanted to play... it was even FREE!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Blessed said...

Morning Knight!
I put your link on my blog.
Hope you have a very happy
Tuesday.
Blessings!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi Blessed... I love to be linked. I really don't think I'm all that interesting, but like having blog friends stop by.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I love it when you go into golf mode talk!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

As long as I can't be of some entertainment there Green Eyes...

8:00 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

you can't beat free golf!

8:44 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Howdy

9:21 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

sup KJ?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Oh, yeah, you know I like being entertained!

11:34 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Ya know while your out playing golf for FREE some people have to work for a living. OK I am jealous.

11:46 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Free is always the best way to go.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home