Friday, July 07, 2006

The Upcoming Weekend

This weekend should be fairly uneventful.

I have no plans for Saturday, as of yet.

Sunday, I have a tee time for 7:30 AM at Suncrest. So far, it is just me and D. We're still looking for 2 more... any takers?

No chance I will be seeing Donna, especially after what I said last night. Oh well, her loss. There has been this young brunette girl at one of the local bars who has been especially friendly lately. Might have to try for some revenge sex.


*EDIT*

WOOO HOOO!!! I forgot... it's EXPENSE CHECK FRIDAY!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF... slack for a few days and come back to find all kinds of interesting turns of events... what could you have possibly said??

I'm so nosy...lol

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and... I WAS FIRST!!!! HA

6:32 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Yeah, Knight, what did you say? Revenge sex? Careful with that one, might bite ya on the ass!

Good luck on the course!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Well, exactly what I said is privet. But, let it be said, that I can be a real jerk, when I choose to be.

Mimi: It would be my revenge. Kinda like... "piss me off will ya"

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home