Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finishing up the weekend...

Saturday was almost as good as Friday, better in some ways.

Donna & I went over, picked M up, then headed out to Mt. Pleasant. She (M) was picking up a new to her car... a nice zoomer, good gas mileage run-a-bout. We decided to play Norvelt Golf Course, near by. We had the time for breakfast prior to our tee time. I play horrible. Only golfer can understand, why do we torture ourselves with this game? How can I play so well one day (see blog story from Friday) and so bad the next? All 3 of us stopped for a couple beers, then Donna & I came back to my place, relaxed... got cleaned up, then went out for dinner.

Sunday, Father's day. Went to play 9 holes with "the boys"... my young cousins. Then went to my cousin's house for 2 dads, and 3 birthdays. I discussed this before in detail, so I'll spare you all. Donna did not come with me.

Now, I'm just watching the end of the US Open, and getting ready to start another week of work.

7 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Morning Knight!!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

To you too!!!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Cleaned up?
I love reading between the lines!

5:34 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

I used to have saying up on my old Web page:

Golf: I love this game. I hate this game. I hate that I love this game. I love that I hate this game.

LOL

5:51 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Morning, Knight! Sounds like another good weekend!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Poor Phil!!!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Blessed: Don't feel bad for Phil, he had to get a par to win & bogie to tie on 18. His driver wasn't working, he could have gone 3 iron off the tee & still had a good shot at the par. He played stupid.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home